Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mall Crawl #1

I haven't gone shopping all summer, which is probably why I purchased these treats for myself today. Although I only went to three stores, I definitely got what I needed and more...
The three shops I went to were Altar'd State, LUSH, and Kate Spade.
LUSH was the first stop, and it was amazing. I smelled amazing for at least 2 hours after.



What I got and why:
⊗Big Shampoo: Has sea salt, is great for flat and fine hair
⊗Hair Doctor Hair Mask: Helps dry scalp and helps growth
⊗Teaser Veganese Conditioner: Helps with fine hair and volume (which I need help with both)
⊗Space Girl: I just liked the sparkles and it gives me an excuse to take a bath, not a shower!

Then I headed over to Altar'd State for the first time, and I'm so glad I did! I fell in love the second I walked into the door, and I adored the religious aspect on it. I'll definitely be stopping by again before school. 



What I got and why:
Blue, Pink, and White Chevron Dress: I found this adorable dress and I love it so much! Baby doll dresses are my favorite thing
Cross Necklace: There were many cross items there, but this one stood out to me due to the simpleness of it
God sign: I just loved this quote, which will be put onto my wall very soon. 

And finally, the best part of my purchase...MY KATE SPADE BAG!

I've been saving for this bag (frankly, any bag from Kate), so when I went into the store and saw this beauty of a bag on the sale rack, I pounced. I've had my mom hold some money for me for awhile now, so I wouldn't spend it on something stupid. See more in depth with my Kate Spade Bag Review that's posted!

Best. Mall. Crawl. Ever.

What's your favorite store?

Yours Truly, EB

Kate Spade Bag: cedar street maise in cream 



No comments:

Post a Comment